M S S VACUUM DEWATERING SYSTEM
VACUUM DEWATERING SYSTEM
- Concrete Roads
- Industrial Floors
- Air Runways
- Ware Houses
- Hydel Projects
- Taxi Tracks
- Parking Deck
- Pre-cast Concrete Products
- Railway Platforms
It has been universally recognized that concrete is the best suitable material for long strip casting of floors. A high quality long strip casting should have the following properties – maximum wear-resistance, high compressive strength and minimum water-permeability.
The method is a system for having high quality long strip casting of floors at an affordable cost. It removes the excess water from the green concrete by vacuum process enabling the water-cement ration to reduce drastically. The wet concrete is compressed by atmospheric pressure and the excess water is squeezed out of the concrete by vacuum-dewatering. The system, bringing compactness to the concrete also improves the compressive strength. density and the resistance to water penetration.
- The construction of any good floor begins with careful preparation. Before casting, a rail acting as a stop end and rail for surface vibrators, is positioned. At this stage, the flatness accuracy of the floor is determined.
- After placing the concrete it is poker vibrated. During poker vibration, proper compaction of stone gravel and cement is obtained. Voids and entrapped air are eliminated. While using the vacuum system, you can work with a wetter concrete.
- Poker vibration never gives a really level surface, but when this type of vibration is combined with surface vibration, the concrete surface will be level and smooth. Surface vibration ensures a still better overall compaction of gravel and stone.
- Vacuum processing removes the surplus water which is always present in concrete. The process, which involves the use of suctioin mat and a vacuum pump, is started immediately after placing and screeding. A vacuum is created between the concrete and the surface. The surplus water is extracted out of the concrete by the vacuum pump.
- The floating operation takes place directly after the vacuum dewatering. An afger-mixing and grinding of cement takes place. The cement particles are split apart and mixed with the sand particles which gives a very strong and wear-resistant surface.
- If a further improvement of wear resistance of the floor is required topping can be used. The topping material is worked into the concrete with floating disc.
VACUUM PUMPMounted on transportation trolley. Powered by Electric Motor. An area of 35 sqm. can be dewatered in one single operation
|165 kg||1230 mm||800 mm||700mm||Electric Motor||1850 Ltrs/min.|
DOUBLE BEAM SCREED VIBRATORThe screed is used for levelling as well as compaction of concrete. Two passes are required. Self-contained motor vibrator is mounted on the centre of the beam.
|125 kg||4.2 mm||150mm||375 mm||2HP Electric Motor|
POWER FLOATER CUM POWER TROWELMounted on transportation trolley. Powered by Electric Motor. An area of 35 sqm. can be dewatered in one single operation
|75 kg||2500 mm||810 mm||110||720 mm||3 HP Electric|
FILTER & TOP MAT
Top Mat is provided with junction box and short hose of standard size 5 M x 7 M.
Filter Mat is placed directly on the green concrete which acts like a filter. Total 35 sq.m. is provided with the system of different sizes.